Our staff is ready to welcome you and be at your complete disposal in giving you detailed information about anything and everything you might be interested in about Sulmona and the surrounding area.
You are free to address the Reception for any service that you may need.
- Reception open 24hrs a day.
- Free WI-FI in each room and though-out the Hotel.
- Internet Point available in the hall area which is free of charge for all of our guests.
- Parking is Free of charge and open 24hrs a day
- Outdoor Swimming pool and Jacuzzi
- Shuttle Service: available for guests that need to be brought and taken to the train station.
- Daily Newspapers available in the hall
- Laundry Service: upon request
- Room Service: upon request
- Lounge Bar: perfect for a cocktail to be enjoyed before dining maybe even in our garden, right next to the main entrance, or a hot drink that will keep you going during your many travels through Sulmona or excursions where you can discover our wonderful National Parks of Abruzzo.
- Meeting Hall: may it be a business meeting, an important conversation or a prestigious congress, you will find a striking functional area in the meeting hall at “Hotel Ovidius”.
- Fax and Photocopies upon request.
- Museums , Churches, Monuments of Sulmona and the surrounding area;
- The Confetti Factory;
- San Celestino V’s Hermitage , San Venanzio, Santo Spirito, San Bartolomeo;
- Religious Path: Volto Santo at Manoppello and the Miracolo Eucaristico of Lanciano;
- Abruzzo’s National Parks of the Majella and Gran Sasso and other near by towns: Scanno, Pescocostanzo, Rocca Calascio, Pescasseroli, Valle dell’Orfento;
- The most Beautiful Villages of Italy, (Borghi più Belli D’Italia): Anversa degli Abruzzi, Pacentro e Pettorano;
- Wine and Food Tasting trails through our best wine cellars and typical food farms. Visiting along the way livestock farms.